SALE of $50 off regular prices ends 5/31/20
Regularly Priced at
$250 per student*
$260 per parent**
Homeschool Adventure Camp
Camp = Food & Packing Lists
All food is provided.
We may not be able to accommodate all special allergies and diets. Please let us know of your child's dietary restrictions before you register and we can let you know if it's something we can accommodate. If we can't, you are welcome to send food with your child. A $50 discount will be applied to your total.
You child MUST be able to regulate themselves and stick to their own diet. The food will be served buffet style & open to all campers. We won't be able to observe kids snitching food.
We can not account for severe life threatening allergies, like nut allergies.
What to Bring
• Bible • Notebook • Bedding • Toiletry Items (shampoo, deodorant, toothbrush and paste, etc.) • Trash Bag • Towels for Showering & Swimming • Appropriate Camp Clothes • Closed Toed Shoes for Recreation Activities • Jacket, Raingear or Hooded Sweatshirt • Modest one-piece swimsuit • Flashlight • Store and Offering Money • Friends • Personal items should be marked with the camper’s name.
What to Leave At Home
• Radios • TV’s • CD Players • Electronic Games • Cell Phones • Pagers • Walkie-talkies • MP3 players • Weapons (Firearms, knives) • Food, Tobacco • Drugs • Alcohol • Fireworks
Chaperones are all homeschooling parents with children attending. They are rigorously vetted and subject to a background check.
Download link to Registration Packet will be made available upon payment of registration fee.
- Can my non-homeschooled child or graduated homeschool child attend with their homeschooled sibling? We're sorry, but this camp is specifically for 10-17 year old homeschooling kids & their parents.
- Can we register and only stay part of the week? Absolutely! The camp cost is the same, however.
- Is this a Christian camp? Life Adventures is a Christian Homeschool organization and prayer is part of that. Although we will pray and reference the Bible, this isn't a Bible camp and those of all faiths are welcome.