- All application materials should be returned by e-mail to:
Life Adventures Support Group & Administrator
2516 E Saint Thomas Point
Fort Wayne, IN 46815
- In order to be considered for this position, your application materials must include the following:
- Download & complete application form below (including signature). The completed form can be mailed or emailed to the address above.
- A short letter stating why you would like this position and why you, in particular, should be considered for the position (what you bring to the organization.)
- Two recent letters of recommendation (Homeschool parents are preferred, if possible. If not possible, this won’t exclude you from consideration.)
- If this is for a Teacher’s Position, please include a Class Proposal Form (below) for each class you would like to be considered for. It is Life Adventures Homeschool policy to give new teachers a maximum of 1-2 classes their first year with us as we all see if we are a good fit for them and they for us.
- Video application which includes: a video bio (narrative) including how you would fit with our purpose statement, the type of classes and online teaching style you provide, plus a shortened example class of you teaching online. Your video should be no longer than 10min.
After an interview, we will let you know if you’re accepted as a Life Adventures Homeschool Resources subcontractor. At that time, you will need to provide
- A short written bio and picture - please see our Staff page for examples.
- Background Check from the County Sheriff’s Department from the county you live in. If you’re in Allen County, here’s the information.
- Approved teachers receive an automatic membership in Life Adventures Support Group. As members of our group teachers are expected to agree to follow and help remind students of all policies. The button which links to our handbook is included below.
- Additionally expectations, responsibilities and benefits of teachers is something you'll want to be familiar with. Those policies are in a button below as well. Please read all.