- All application materials should be returned by e-mail to:
Jenn MacDonald firstname.lastname@example.org
- In order to be considered for this position, your application materials must include the following:
- Download & complete application form below (including signature). The completed form can be mailed or emailed to the address above.
- A short letter stating why you would like this position and why you, in particular, should be considered for the position (what you bring to the organization.)
- Two recent letters of recommendation (Homeschool parents are preferred, if possible. If not possible, this won’t exclude you from consideration.)
- If this is for a Teacher’s Position, please include a Class Proposal Form (below) for each class you would like to be considered for. It is Life Adventures Homeschool policy to give new teachers a maximum of 1-2 classes their first year with us as we all see if we are a good fit for them and they for us.
- If this is for a Teacher’s Position, please include a Video application which includes: a video bio (narrative) including how you would fit with our purpose statement, the type of classes and online teaching style you provide, plus a shortened example class of you teaching online. Your video should be 2-10min, no longer than 10min.
After an interview, we will let you know if you’re accepted as a Life Adventures Homeschool Resources subcontractor. At that time, you will need to provide
- A short written bio - please see our Staff page for examples.
- A headshot picture - please see our Staff page for examples.
- Approved teachers receive an automatic membership in Life Adventures Support Group. As members of our group teachers are expected to agree to follow and help remind students of all policies. The button which links to our handbook is included below.
- Background checks are done for all adults interacting with our children. They are kept confidential. Your address and date of birth are used to perform the background check once your membership has been received.
- Additionally expectations, responsibilities and benefits of teachers is something you'll want to be familiar with. Those policies are in a button below as well. Please read all.