Spanish 2 (Bluffton only 2pm) 3rd-12th $85
BLUFFTON LOCATION ONLY
Recommended Grades 3rd - 12th graders
Duration 50 minutes 2 - 12 week semesters / pay by the semester
- Semester 1 Sept 3, 2021 – Dec 2, 2021
- Semester 2 Jan 7, 2022 – Mar 25, 2022
Location St. Joseph Catholic Church, 1300 N. Main St. Bluffton, IN 46714
This is a continuation of Spanish 1. If students have received one year of Spanish instruction at home, they may also participate in this course. For specific questions about which Spanish class would be best for your child, please contact the instructor.
Upon successful completion of this course, students should be able to:
- Recognize, understand, and pronounce multiple Spanish words including those related to comparisons and expressing preferences.
- Recognize the uses of preterite verbs, while continuing to learn ir, er, and ar form.
- Recognize the use of the present progressive in ongoing actions.
- Introduce object nouns and pronouns and indirect pronouns.
- Write descriptive narratives about present events.
- Understand and summarize the main ideas and specific information in “authentic” written Spanish texts and when listening to spoken and recorded Spanish.
- Describe a variety of topics such as expressing emotions, conditions, and daily routines.
- Develop reading, writing, listening, and comprehension of paragraphs of the topics mentioned above.
TO REGISTER FOR THIS CLASS, YOU MUST PAY THE $10 NON-REFUNDABLE REGISTRATION FEE. The remainder of the fee is due the first day of class.
Add to Cart & Check Out. Please put the student's name in the "Notes" at checkout.
Your new teacher will be contacting you in a week's time. Please contact her if you have any other questions.